- Call my building manager... again. See if she would give me a final word on whether or not I can even stay in my current apartment after losing my new one. She said they'd find a way for me to stay in the complex, even if it meant me moving to a bigger place. Bigger is good...
- Start my online class for my PDP. I then found out that you have to have you initial WI teacher's license before you can do it. I only have my initial NE. Thaaaaat's a problem. Thankfully the professor responded quickly to my email, and is willing to help me get all my ducks in a row.
- Go to school and see what work I can knock out there. I knew I had a package I needed to pick up, so I might as well get things done since I had to go in. I got my supplies list together, so now I can make my order and be done with that.
- I didn't plan for this, but I had a call about my old couch, and whoever it was is interested! I hope I hear from him again so he'll come see it and take it away!!
- Last thing I wanted to do was reward myself by going to the beach. While I was driving from school to the beach (a whole 4 blocks, no joke) the sky got dark, lightning flashed and thunder shook my car! I took a left and headed home. Good thing - this was the view out my patio window 5 minutes after I got home.
Hey, that was a productive day. Let's see if I can knock a few more things out!
No comments:
Post a Comment