Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 198 - The Train Home

I spent the day in Chicago, going up in the Sears Tower (I know that's not what it's called anymore), wandering around amidst all the skyscrapers, and seeing some of the sites. After a long day of walking, I was more than happy to climb on to the Metra and settle in for the long trip home (okay the long trip to Kenosha, since the Metra doesn't take me all the way home). I knew that the crowded train would eventually empty out, but I didn't expect to be one of the only ones on the train at all! I kind of felt like I was in my own little world all alone in the back of this car. I was comfy, listening to music and reading Derrick Goold's '100 Things...' book. It almost made me begin to think that I would enjoy having to commute on a train every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment