Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 108 - The Grass WAS Greener

I hate the fact that the people doing landscaping around my complex have decided that the area out my back door is a good place to put all the dirt they're moving. I finally have green grass to look at again and now I just have dirt. Also, the random pool noodle is the latest in the line of 'Weird things that find their way to the area out my back door' joining my neighbor's weird stuff, the trash the squirrels like, the shoes, and the cigarette butts that never got cleaned up. Ugh, that's totally it. I'm moving. My lease is up in July. How soon is too soon to start apartment shopping?*


*Sheryl Crow's "A Change Would Do You Good" just came up on the tv music channel I'm watching. Now that's funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment