Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 91 - Grease Party

My kids won a pizza party, and I was asked when the best day to have it would be. I figured the day before Spring Break starts would be decent, since the kids would already be nuts, so better to ruin their diets on an already nutty day than screw them up on a normal one, right?

First of all, the pizza guy walked in with the first pizza 30 minutes before lunch, and 15 minutes before the kids were all finished with their math quiz (yeah, I'm that teacher that gives quizzes the day before breaks). He sets this down and says, 'I'll go get the other four.' Umm...

Now, check out this pizza - by my count there are 48 slices of pizza here. I've got 19 8th graders, plus me that are going to eat. That adds up to 20 people - so who on earth decided that we would need almost 250 slices of pizza?!

No comments:

Post a Comment