Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 159 - Passing the Books

The 7th grade teacher and I were both new this year, and neither of us had time before the school year started to really go through everything in our respective classrooms and figure out what we wanted to keep or toss. Thankfully, my classroom has changed hands a couple times, and the last teacher did most of the dirty work. I at least looked at most of what was in there before the year began. Not so much for the 7th grade teacher, which is why he brought in this pile of books and that pile of binders I was scared to look at behind it. The volleyball book sent me into hysterics - it's advertising new strategies and skills, but it's copyright 1960, so I'm doubting how helpful it will be to me. I'll have to look through these more another day, but at some point you kind of start to feel overrun by resources you can use or ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment