Tonight was the first game of the series between the Cards and Royals in KC. I've got tickets for all three... because I'm crazy. I love this view from the waaaaay upper deck, because you can see what every player is doing at any given time. Like right here, Suppan's got this batter worked to an 0-2 count and wants to finish him off, Freese at third is skittering around waiting for the ground ball, Yadi's making the calls behind the plate looking to put the batter away, the umpire is trying to keep a sharp eye to catch the location for the strike zone, the third base coach is relaying signs from the dugout to the batter, and this guy at the plate is just looking for a base knock.
Who did their job the best here? Is it based entirely on what the batter does?
No comments:
Post a Comment