Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 19 - Blue Tuesday


Tuesdays and I are not friends. I've got a full day of school, I just picked up a tutoring job that meets with me in the afternoon, then I stay busy in my classroom until choir starts at 7 (benefit of working in a church's school I guess?). By 8:30 when choir ends I'm just so wiped it's all I can do to pack up and drag myself home. Tonight was extra crazy with 2 other meetings and 4 bball games going on. 3 of my 7th graders decided to bring me 'dinner' of caramel corn - but the blue ones turn your mouth blue! I'm not going to eat that!
Also, I love to do lists, but I usually only make them over the weekend where there is a looooong list of things to do. Today was so crazy I had to write everything down so I didn't forget. Check it out though - 13 things crossed off (plus a bunch more I never got a chance to write down) and of the 4-5 items left, none of them have a deadline! Complete rockstar day... now I can go to bed. :)

2 comments:

  1. I <3 those rockstar days! And what is wrong with a blue mouth?? Live a little! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I didn't want a blue mouth and then have to go to choir and look like a crazy person! ;)

    ReplyDelete