In September I started hearing whispers of 'the Trinity game' and had no idea what my students were talking about. Four and a half months later, I found out. I've taken to calling it the Rivalry Games... 4 games, 1 night, and more people than I have ever seen in one gym for 5th-8th grade basketball games. My kids went 1-3 (the 7th/8th grade girls were the only team that won) but it was intense. I had a hard time picking this picture since I took so many, but I like this one for the view of the boys focus on the free throw and the cheerleaders in their 're-BOUND' formation.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Day 22 - Rivalry
In September I started hearing whispers of 'the Trinity game' and had no idea what my students were talking about. Four and a half months later, I found out. I've taken to calling it the Rivalry Games... 4 games, 1 night, and more people than I have ever seen in one gym for 5th-8th grade basketball games. My kids went 1-3 (the 7th/8th grade girls were the only team that won) but it was intense. I had a hard time picking this picture since I took so many, but I like this one for the view of the boys focus on the free throw and the cheerleaders in their 're-BOUND' formation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment