I'm not a big fan of the fact that I switch classes instead of my students. Inevitably, I leave my water bottle, chalk holder or some book in another class, and send a student to retrieve it so I don't get made fun of by the social studies teacher that follows me down the hallway. Before the school year started we stole carts that aren't used very often from the cafeteria that we could use to move things around. Ghetto fabulous, I know.
Having college friends in town for CIT meant I had visitors in school this morning, and they were shocked to see me rolling my ridiculous cart down the hallway between classrooms. One of them had to snap a picture of the bizarre sight, so I decided to use that for my pic today instead of a pic I took of myself in my polo shirt. I had to bring back Polo Shirt Friday for CIT this weekend... I haven't celebrated my favorite non-holiday in months (darn cold weather), but this was a good reason to bring it back!
No comments:
Post a Comment