For whatever reason, I've taken to eating breakfast at school some days. It started during student teaching last year in St. Louis when I literally didn't have time to breathe, much less stop to eat. Now some days I just grab something on my way out the door. Today it was an English muffin and raspberry smoothie. Imagine my delight when I found a toaster in the school cafeteria! A toasted English muffin and a delicious smoothie to start the day... excellent.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Day 6 - Toasting Success
For whatever reason, I've taken to eating breakfast at school some days. It started during student teaching last year in St. Louis when I literally didn't have time to breathe, much less stop to eat. Now some days I just grab something on my way out the door. Today it was an English muffin and raspberry smoothie. Imagine my delight when I found a toaster in the school cafeteria! A toasted English muffin and a delicious smoothie to start the day... excellent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is something I struggle with: meals on work days. I mean, every meal. I usually take up all my time awake before work getting ready--no time to eat or even make a breakfast. Then I'm rushed to make a lame lunch. And then I'm STARVING when I get home for dinner so I scarf everything in sight that I can make as quickly as possible. Any suggestions for how to change all this? :) lol
ReplyDeleteI don't like breakfast to go, but even a banana or bagel is quick and easy (and good for you) to go. For lunch take advantage of the staff fridge and microwave - leftovers, sandwiches and even just peanut butter crackers is SOMETHING (even if it is a pretty lame lunch). No knocking it, because all my meals are quick! ;)
ReplyDelete