I'm not a clean freak by any means, but I do have to have a clean workspace. Today before school my desk felt claustrophobic and messy. I moved that metal tray from right behind my laptop to where it is now, and suddenly the desk just felt HUGE. It wasn't a huge switch, but it made a rather large difference. Even better - I got so much grading done today that I'm completely caught up (and even graded stuff that was turned in early!), hence the completely clean desk tonight. I was proud of myself. :)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Day 21 - Room to Breathe
I'm not a clean freak by any means, but I do have to have a clean workspace. Today before school my desk felt claustrophobic and messy. I moved that metal tray from right behind my laptop to where it is now, and suddenly the desk just felt HUGE. It wasn't a huge switch, but it made a rather large difference. Even better - I got so much grading done today that I'm completely caught up (and even graded stuff that was turned in early!), hence the completely clean desk tonight. I was proud of myself. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Only you would have a spot for a jumprope on your desk! :) Good job!
ReplyDelete