Today was a little hectic - to the point where I referred to it as 'chaotic awesomeness.' Some days are just like that - every time you get a chance to take a breath and do a little work, a student has a question or a teacher needs something, and you're off and running again. Without going into detail, a couple students just made me nuts today - constantly asking questions or just needing to tell me completely pointless stories. Just completely maddening when I've got piles of work sitting on my desk and I'm obviously trying to get things done.
I was grading spelling books after school when I saw this written at the top of the page I was grading. A little smile crawled across my lips, and I checked the cover to see whose book I was grading. By now I'm sure you've figured out the ending - it was one of the students that spent the better part of all day making me crazy. How wonderful. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment