My to-do list is longer this weekend than I know what to do with. I'm trying to power through, but when I get distracted/frustrated I just get up and do a little cleaning or something until I'm ready to get back to work. I just found this receipt from a few weeks ago... I didn't realize I was that cheap, that I only buy things when they're roughly 2/3 off the original price! Either I have an eye for bargains, or I am more of a miser than I previously thought.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Day 58 - Penny Pinching
My to-do list is longer this weekend than I know what to do with. I'm trying to power through, but when I get distracted/frustrated I just get up and do a little cleaning or something until I'm ready to get back to work. I just found this receipt from a few weeks ago... I didn't realize I was that cheap, that I only buy things when they're roughly 2/3 off the original price! Either I have an eye for bargains, or I am more of a miser than I previously thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*LOVE IT*
ReplyDeleteSome of my favorite shopping trips are the ones that I feel so much pride about later because I saved more than I spent. You have taken this to the extreme! Congrats, and enjoy your new clothes!