In January I sent out a request for anyone willing to send my kids some postcards. Today's picture is a double feature because I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Dawn and Bob, Marj and Duane, Erika, and Chiara for sending some thoughts to my kids. Still want to get in on the fun? The invitation is still open! My kids get excited every time I announce that we've got new mail and they rush to read the notes that you all have included. Thank you all for indulging in my little experiments, because it's impacting these students more than you know.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Day 37 - We've Got Mail!
In January I sent out a request for anyone willing to send my kids some postcards. Today's picture is a double feature because I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Dawn and Bob, Marj and Duane, Erika, and Chiara for sending some thoughts to my kids. Still want to get in on the fun? The invitation is still open! My kids get excited every time I announce that we've got new mail and they rush to read the notes that you all have included. Thank you all for indulging in my little experiments, because it's impacting these students more than you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment