I promise you, I am a very observant person. Some of my students might not agree, but I do a lot of silent observation when they think I'm not paying attention! Anyway, when I came home from school yesterday I saw a bush in front of my parking spot! I sat there in my car staring at it, wondering how long many times I had seen it without thinking. I then realized that I probably had seen it, but this is the first time since probably early January that the snow had been melted enough for me TO see it. A sign of spring, or a sign that winter is far from over in Wisconsin?
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Day 49 - When Did THAT Get There?
I promise you, I am a very observant person. Some of my students might not agree, but I do a lot of silent observation when they think I'm not paying attention! Anyway, when I came home from school yesterday I saw a bush in front of my parking spot! I sat there in my car staring at it, wondering how long many times I had seen it without thinking. I then realized that I probably had seen it, but this is the first time since probably early January that the snow had been melted enough for me TO see it. A sign of spring, or a sign that winter is far from over in Wisconsin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment