My 6th graders learned how to use protractors today... and one of them randomly raised their hand about halfway through class and said, "Look Miss W, I made you a protractor bear!"Umm... awesome. <-I'm fairly certain that's what I said. What else can you say?
I have a bunch more pictures from today. My 7th/8th grade girls went to state bball, so there was a big pep rally and then I have pictures from the game. However, those are on my camera, my camera is in my purse, my purse is on the counter, and this picture was on my computer already.
To update - I do not have heat. My furnace is officially shot, and a new one will not be put in until Monday. They gave me a second space heater (because the first one did such a fabulous job that it was a whole 51 degrees in my apartment this morning), however I didn't get home until 9 tonight to turn either of them on. So it was 53 when I got home, and is up to a toasty 56 right now - 90 minutes later. I'm going to suck it up tonight since I plan on going to bed in a few minutes, but I'm moving out in the morning. Thank God for coworkers willing to let me crash at their place for the weekend (and do free laundry - bonus!).
No comments:
Post a Comment