Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 67 - Rude Awakening


I woke up to guys banging away in my furnace closet, which meant 2 things:
  1. My furnace is getting fixed!
  2. It's after 6:30! I'm late!
Yes, that's wonderful. Monday morning of Lutheran School's Week (the most chaotic and upside down week of the year - think homecoming week plus prom weekend at a K-8 level of crazy) and I am not only running late (my 6AM alarm did go off... at 7), I now have no water - and, at times, no power - with which to get ready. So I did what any good Ecuador survivor would do - brushed my teeth with a bottle of water and got out of there as fast as possible.

I got out of bed at 7:05.

I pulled into the school parking lot at 7:35.

Skillz.

No comments:

Post a Comment