Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 77 - March Study Hall Madness

I had the cbssports scoreboard up on my computer during study hall this afternoon, and I suddenly realized that Villanova (one of my final four teams no less) was not doing well. One of the kids came up to ask me a question and saw me checking the scores. He goes, 'Click watch now! I wanna see what happens!'

This was about 5 minutes later, right at the start of overtime. I got so engrossed in the game I didn't notice that almost my entire class was crowded around my desk! At least they didn't have tons of work to do tonight...

2 comments:

  1. My favorite post yet! That is adorable! Only thing better would have been if it were a Cardinals game you were all watching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello miss w it is larissa and arden

    ReplyDelete