
I snuck in to school this morning thinking I could snag the keys to my coworkers house and take off. She's letting me house/dog-sit for her family while they're out of town the rest of the weekend. I wandered in to the gym where she was working on grading science fair projects while other volunteers did the judging. What timing - I got there right as one of the judges had to leave early because of a prior commitment! His clipboard was passed to me, and I ended up judging around 20 projects. I don't know how I was a non-biased participant since I knew exactly whose project I was judging, but whatever. She's letting me crash at her place since I don't have a furnace. I'll do whatever she wants!
After losing 3 hours of my life judging projects instead of grading the mile-high stack of 7-9 page research papers that were turned in to me yesterday, I left school and made a beeline for my favorite restaurant to go to when I'm by myself and have something to do. I love sitting here in the warm sun and reading while I eat. Today was a little less fun since I was reading/grading 8 pages on the Everglades, but I figured I deserved a treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment