I love when I get to the end of the day and make a trade from jewelry and heels to a whistle/stopwatch and tennis shoes. My student teaching experiences could not have been cooler - I was a math teacher half the day and a PE teacher the other half, so I actually changed clothes at some point in the day to match whatever class I taught next. I definitely miss that...
The 5th grade teacher has made a couple of random comments about my PE degree, to the point where I feel fairly confident that if I bring it up during end of the year meetings, I might be able to trade out some of my 'other'* classes to teach PE for some of the 5th-7th grade classes (right now I just have 8th PE).
*Other = Spanish, art, English, etc. Math classes are mine, ya hear? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment