Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 144 - Advertising

I went to the beach after school today for a nice hour walk. I'm going to try to get up this summer and do it in the mornings when there's no people there (and to see some gorgeous sunrises), so we'll see. Anyway, while I was out walking, I saw this great sand castle from a distance and had to take a picture. There are almost never decent sand castles around, so I wanted to catch one while I could.

It's by a professional, hence the phone numbers, web sites and other publicity type messages all over it. Slight disappointing when I saw that. I was amused, however, when the older couple walking behind me stopped to take a picture of it when I was walking away. The lady suddenly shrieked, 'Oh look! She's taking a picture! Let's take one too!'

No comments:

Post a Comment