I plan on having many, MANY afternoons like this... walking the beach for an hour and enjoying the sun and the cool water. Doesn't hurt that I laid out for a few minutes (about halfway through the walk) and read some of 60 Feet, 6 Inches either. Yes, I'm still reading it. I took a little 5 month hiatus, but my plan is to do a chapter a day on the beach until it's finished (2 chapters and I'd be burnt haha), then move on to one of the many other books I have accumulated this year but haven't had time to read yet.
No, this picture doesn't do it justice at all... I've been to beaches all over the US, and none can compare to this one in terms of quality (no trash, nice sand, calm atmosphere) and beauty (clear water, pretty sailboats). It's all here in Wisconsin!
Water temp still pretty cold?
ReplyDeleteWarmer than the last time you were here! ;) I walk the shoreline with my feet in and it feels nice, so it's still cold probably, but not horrible.
ReplyDelete