Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 139 - Happy Triangles

I drew four triangles on the board today to talk about the difference between acute, obtuse and right triangles. Three of the 5th grade girls started bouncing in their seats (I have no idea how people teach kids younger than this. I'd go crazy - heck, some days I DO go crazy - with kids this young) and chattering about a happy face. I was actually very focused teaching today to compensate for the fact that I am still exhausted from the trip, so it took me a few seconds to figure out what they were talking about. When I did I just played along and drew the little triangle for the nose and two eyebrows.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Anyway, one of them suddenly wanted me to take a picture of it. I'm not sure this class knows about my photo blog, but they were insistent upon me taking a picture. Okay kiddos, you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment