Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 126 - Reward

Today I had to use my ever popular reward system. Simply put: if I grade a set of papers, I get to read an article* in Tech and Learning. That way I'm not torturing myself by forcing my poor tired brain to keep working until everything is finished. It definitely helped, except I'm so far behind on grading I only got caught up to the point where the top of the pile is now things that were turned in today. I think the top of the pile when I started today was 2 days old... oops!

I would've been able to catch up, except I had to do a lot of prep for the DC meeting tonight. I'm so thankful that's done... now we're done with meetings, and all that's left is all the little things (shopping, packing, labeling, sorting, etc) and the actual trip! Yay!

*Also effective rewards in my book: reading an article from my Google Reader (which is currently in triple digits - ouch), eating a piece of chocolate, and catching up in my twitter timeline on tweetdeck.

No comments:

Post a Comment