Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 132 - Supplies

I'm thankful for the pre-school/kindergarten teacher at my school. She went on this trip last year with her daughter, and volunteered to go with me to get food/water for the bus for DC. I had never been to Sam's Club before, and people failed to tell me that the Sam's Club here isn't really here - it's in Kenosha. So I spent an hour on the road after school. That's not cool at all. Never mind the fact that all of THIS is going to be riding around in my trunk until Friday morning.

You're not even seeing the half of it - behind all the water is a huge hoard of junk food. I hope this stuff goes towards the back of the bus with the kids - I don't want it near me!

34 hours until the bus pulls out. Still so much to do... Might have to forgo sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment